2009年6月23日 星期二

linkin park-hands held high

linkin park-hands held high

Turn my mic up louder,I got to say something.
把我的麥克風轉大聲點,仔細聽我說
Lightweights step it aside,when we coming.
當我們來時,輕量級就通通讓開
Feel it in your chest,the syllables get pumping.
用你的胸膛一起感應音節砰然跳動
People on the street,they panic and start running.
街上的人們該開始慌張,不停奔跑
Words on loose leaf,sheet complete coming.
腦中活頁紙上的字句下載完畢
I jump in my mind,I summon the rhyme I’m dumping.
我打開思緒召喚我傾倒的詞韻
Feeling the blind,I promise to let the sun in.
治癒矇蔽,我承諾要讓陽光灑落
Sick of the dark ways,we march to the drumming.
Jump when they tell us they want to see jumping.
對於按照鼓聲節奏行軍的無知方式,以及一個口令一個動作都感到十分厭煩
Fuck that, I want to see some fist pumping.
去它的,我要看見拳頭揮舞
Risk something.Take back what’s yours
冒險吧,奪回原本就屬於你的
Say something that you know they might attack you for
說出一些明知他們會用來反駁你的話
cause I’m sick of being treated like I have before.
因為我已厭煩他們用一樣的方式對待我
Like it's stupid standing for what I'm standing for.
好像認為我所支持的很蠢
Like this war is really just a different brand of war.
好像這場戰爭只是名目不同的另一場戰爭
Like it doesn't cater the rich and abandon poor.
好像它不是迎合富貴丟下窮人
Like they understand you in the back of the jet,
When you can’t put gas in your tank.
These *****ers are laughing their wayto the bank and cashing their check
好像在噴射機尾,他們了解你當你無法加滿你的油箱,這些混蛋一路笑著到銀行兌現支票
(這分開翻譯很怪,所以我把他放一起)
asking you to have compassion, have respect.
要求你刻意地去同情,去尊敬
For a leader so nervous in an obvious way
一個緊張不安的領導人
Stuttering and mumbling for nightly news to replay
結巴含糊地要夜間新聞重播
and the rest of the world watching at the end of the day
in the living room laughing like what did he say?
最後全世界在客廳裡看著笑說他到底在說啥

Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen(阿門)

In my living room watching,But I am not laughing.
在我的客廳裡看著但我沒有笑
'Cause when it gets tense,I know what might happen.
因為情勢緊張時我知道會發生啥事
The world is cold,The bold men take action.
世界冷漠,大膽的人採取行動
Have to react,To getting blown into fractions.
必須有所反應,不然就會分裂成碎片
Ten years old is something to see,Another kid my age drug under a jeep,
值得一看的是十歲大,另一個與我同齡的小孩在吉普車下吸毒
Taken and bound and found later under a tree,
被帶走遭綑綁在樹下獲救
I wonder if he thought the next one could be me.
不知道他是否想過下一個可能是我
Do you see?
你看見了嗎
The soldiers that are out today.
今天出發的士兵們
That brush the dust from bulletproof vests away.
拍去防彈背心上的灰塵
It’s ironic.
很諷刺吧?
At times like this you pray,But a bomb blew the mosque up yesterday.
在這樣的時候你會祈禱但昨日就有一座清真寺被炸毀
There's bombs in the buses, bikes, roads,inside your markets,your shops, your clothes,
My dad, he's got a lot of fear I know
炸彈在公車上,單車上,街道上,在你的城市裡,商店裡,衣服裡,我老爸,我知道他非常害怕
but enough pride inside not to let that show.
但足夠的自尊讓他不表現出來
My brother had a book he would hold with pride
我哥有一本書讓他自豪地捧著
A little red cover with a broken spine.
紅色的封面破碎的書脊
In the back he hand wrote a quote inside,
他在封底裡面寫下一句引述
when the rich wage war, it’s the poor who die.
"當富者引爆戰爭 喪命的是窮人"
And meanwhile, the leader just talks away
就再同時,一個領導人仍不停的說
Stuttering and mumbling for nightly news to replay
結巴含糊的要夜間新聞重播
and the rest of the world watching at the end of the day
最後全世界看著
both scared and angry like what did he say?
又吃驚又憤怒,他到底在說啥?

Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen.(阿門...)

With hands held high into a sky so blue
雙手高舉迎向湛藍天空
as the ocean opens up to swallow you.
像大海張開大口將你吞噬

沒有留言: